We are a small, family run company based in the traditional savoyarde village of Saint Jean d'Aulps, just outside Morzine in the Portes de Soleil.
We offer tailor-made skiing and summer activity holidays in the heart of the French Alps.
Our newly renovated chalet La Vieille Ferme de la Moussière provides comfortable and flexible bed & breakfast and half-board accommodation.La Vieille Ferme de la Moussière is an historic 300 year old village house situated in the heart of Saint Jean d'Aulps. The chalet was completely renovated during the summer of 2008, offering the utmost in comfort whilst preserving the building's character and charm.
The chalet offers
- accommodation for up to 15 guests
- spacious and comfortable twin, double and triple bedrooms, all with en-suite bathroom facilities
- delicious home cooked food
- half-board and bed & breakfast catering options
- a large comfortable lounge with an open fire
- outdoor hot tub with great views
- a complimentary mini-bus service to the pistes of your choice each day
- a mulled wine drinks reception on arrival stays of 3 nights or more
- an honesty bar and wine cellar
- free internet / Wi-Fi access
- MP3 library, playstation, DVDs, books and games for use during your stay
- free tea & coffee and soft drinks all day long
- luxury towels & linen, toiletries and hair dryers
- ample free, flat parking
- a large garden and terrace with spectacular views over the village and mountains
- Lift pass, ski hire, lessons, and child care pre-booking service- optional airport / station transfers
- optional ski guiding service
- other exciting winter activities arranged on request
20% deposit required to secure the booking, balance payable 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Daily cleaning included
Egyption cotton linen and fluffy towels provided