Exclusive Chalet Bookings
1 of the coolest chalets on the slopes - The Times, October 2012 - Chamois Lodge is the perfect getaway high in the snowy mountains. A bespoke, brand new chalet, Chamois Lodge combines spectacular views with light-flooded rooms and a tranquil location. Sympathetically finished in old wood and stone, the chalet is decorated in an elegant contemporary style, with beautiful fur throws, cowhide walls andauthentic alpine touches.
The focal point of Chamois Lodge is the spacious, double height, open plan living room with warm, honey-coloured timbers, crackling log fire andsquishy sofas. Located on the second floor, it has stunning mountain views and vistas of the surrounding old villages. After the sun has set, simply relax as your dedicated team takes care of your every need.
Chamois Lodge sleeps 6 + 3 guests, in 3 luxury king/twin rooms and a triple bunk bedroom. Each bedroom has large windows (2 have a balcony/terrace) so you can make the most of the gorgeous views, and all rooms offer the same high levels of comfort and style with luxury pocket sprung beds and hotel standard en-suite bathrooms.
And if that's not relaxing enough, you can soothe tired muscles with a dip in the outside spa, complete with knock-out, uninterrupted views of the surrounding mountains.
Nestled in the peaceful hamlet of Villarabout, Chamois Lodge is only a four-minute chauffeured drive from St Martin de Belleville centre and the main lift hub. Our chauffeur service is always on hand, available until 10.00pm daily, ensuring you never have to carry your skis anywhere.
• Worlds greatest ski area right on your doorstep
• Sumptuous food & bespoke tailored service
• 1 member of staff to every 3 guests
• Separate TV/Childrens play room
• On demand 4x4 chauffeur service to & from St Martin until 10pm
The sumptuous food you will experience is just one of the reasons so many of our guests return each year. To this end, we only employ qualified Chefs experienced in fine dining who have a flair for exceptional food.
Wake up to tea in bed followed by a hearty breakfast including daily specials. On your return from the slopes, afternoon tea with a scrumptious, freshly baked cake awaits you. And then as the evening draws in sit back and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere while your professional Chef creates a modern style six-course menu with an added twist of indulgence.
Dinner is served with 6 pairs of carefully selected wines to compliment the delicious cuisine.
Your holiday price includes
· Dedicated service from the Company Owners
· Service from Professional Chefs & Hosts
· On call chauffeur service until 10.00pm
· Breakfast and afternoon tea daily
· Sumptuous 6 course dinners 6 nights
· Champagne reception on arrival
· 6 pairs of carefully selected wines served with dinner
· Complimentary bar - wines, beers & soft drinks
· Catering for special diets, flexible meal times & children’s supper
· Daily cleaning
· Linen, towels and dressing gowns. Mid-week towel change
• All rooms with en-suite bathrooms
• Showers over the baths
• Outside spa
• Log fire
• Complimentary wifi
• Seperate TV/Children's play room with TV, DVD & English freeview satellite
• Games, books, DVD’s & Bose ipod speaker cradle
• Ski locker with heated boot warmers
• Twin or king-sized luxury pocket sprung beds
• Egyptian cotten bed linen
• White Company bath products
• Towel change mid-week
• Under floor heating
Exclusive Chalet Bookings
25% deposit per person to secure the booking, balance payable 10 weeks prior to departure
Cash, cheque, bank transfer credit or debit cards. Euro cash or cheque
Daily hotel standard clean
Egyptian cotton bed linen, large bath towels, hand towels, bath mats, bathrobes & slippers provided. Mid week towel change.