About Chalet Chardon Bleu · Centre of the 3 Valleys.
· Based at the centre of the 3 Valleys (the largest ski area in the world).
· Spacious en-suite accommodation.
· Hot Tub on the deck.
· 4 experienced Chalet Hosts to look after you.
· Free door to door minibus shuttle.
· Free Parking at the chalet and by the lifts.
· Après Ski and we will pick you at a time that suits you.
· Real log fire in our large sitting room.
· Separate games room / library complete with Wii, Satellite TV, DVD, Books & Games.
· Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, guest computer.
· Delicious 3 course meal with coffee.
· Unlimited wine and an honesty bar.
· Fantastic reviews from guests – please see Website for more info.
· Pre-reserve any hire equipment and ski lessons you need (and then take you to collect it when you arrive).
- Chalet Chardon Bleu is an original Savoyard farmhouse, completely refurbished whilst preserving authentic features such as the old beams, the vaulted dining rooms and the open log-fireplace.
- Decorated with mountain charm, you will be able to relax in home-from home luxury. In the lounge, large, comfortable sofas and armchairs surround the fire with entertainment including satellite TV, a DVD player, stereo, internet access and PlayStation / Wii.
- The dining room is in the converted ecurie; a magnificent room with vaulted ceilings. The morning sun filters in through the French windows and during the evening the lighting creates a warm and convivial atmosphere.
- There are 8 en-suite bedrooms available, sleeping a maximum of 27 people.
- All of the bedrooms are en-suite and each has been individually decorated to reflect either the charm of the local area, such as the Tarantaise room, or the classic French theme, such as the exciting Moulin Rouge room.
- We take great pride in selecting and cooking seasonal, fresh produce. Our menus are balanced and varied using the finest local and imported produce. We can take care of all dietary requirements and aim to satisfy all tastes.
- Breakfast is your chance to fill before the exertions of the day. Our hearty breakfast consists of fresh French bread, butter and preserves, cereals, yoghurts, porridge, soft boiled eggs, juice, tea and freshly brewed coffee.
- Upon our return to the chalet in the evening we warm up in front of the fire with tea, coffee or hot chocolate and homemade cakes or maybe creamy shortbread or all butter flapjacks.
- The evening meal consists of four delicious courses with unlimited red and white wine. We take great pride in selecting and cooking seasonal, fresh produce. Many of our menus have a French flavour but don’t worry, nothing too extreme for the faint hearted We generally select our wines from the surrounding region. During the summer we sample suitable styles and vintages to compliment the food we serve during the winter. Well, someone’s got to
- The team have one night off per week, so you can use this as an opportunity to sample the local restaurants. These include the fabulous La Bouitte which is a two star Michelin restaurant located in St Martin De Belleville.
- Personally managed by the company owners, Gra and Nicky O’Connor. We are here to ensure your whole holiday is stress free from the initial booking & throughout your stay.
- As veterans of numerous chalet holidays in the Alps we understand that you want to make the most of your holiday time. That is why we do everything we can to ensure that you have a hassle free holiday with everything just the way you want it.
- To ensure this we take care of all booking arrangements prior to your arrival including pre-booking ski equipment, ski lessons and help you choose the correct ski pass. We also have vehicles on hand to transfer you direct to the slopes every day. This leaves you free to concentrate on the important things like skiing / boarding, après ski, excellent food and relaxing and enjoying our hospitality.
130 per person. Balance payable 8 weeks prior to departure.
Debit Credit Cards & Bank Transfer.