“Three times and coming back for more!!!”
“Food to die for!”
“Michelin star food. Excellent value”
“Location Location Location”
Our chalet Flocon des Neiges is situated 20m from the piste in Reberty Village in Les Menuires.
Situated just a one minute walk from the slopes, Flocon des Neiges was the first chalet on the Powder N Shine portfolio, and has been recently revamped (reducing the number of beds, raising ceilings on the top floor, installing an outdoor hot tub, revamping bathrooms and making the living room larger!).
With lots of traditional wood on display throughout, the chalet offers:
• Comfortable, open living/dining area with central log-burning stove
• Indoor spa facilities including a jacuzzi and sauna
• Outdoor hot tub on the south-facing balcony
• Free, unlimited WI-FI access
• Television and satellite, DVD player and board games
• Balcony overlooking the village and the slopes
• Heated boot driers and a secure place for your skis
To outline the level of food we aim to maintain at Powder N Shine, we have employed excellent professional Chefs with backgrounds at some of the best restaurants in Europe: The Fat Duck, The Waterside Inn (both 3* Michelin), Gordon Ramsay’s Petrus (2*), and Noma – currently widely regarded as the best restaurant in the world.
We are an owner-run, independent, catered ski chalet business offering quality accommodation, outstanding food and wine combined with exceptional personal service tailored to our clients needs.
Reberty Village is a high altitude, piste-side satellite village of Les Menuires in the Three Valleys. This gem of a village is known for its superb ski-in/ski-out accommodation and its excellent snow conditions due to its favourable positioning at 2000m.
The village, situated on a blue run, Boyes, is a small hamlet of traditional-feeling wooden chalets and has direct access to the entire Three Valleys. With multiple options of lifts from the village, (Sunny Express, Bruyeres bubble, La Masse) you can ski directly to Val Thorens, Meribel, Saint Martin de Belleville and towards Courchevel.
Reberty Village Key Facts
• 2000m altitude
• Piste-side location situated on Boyes (Blue run)
• Closest lift: Sunny Express
• Local restaurant/bar: La Ferme de Reberty
• Pizzeria L’Igloo
• 2 ski hire shops
• ESF and Ski School meeting points right next to village
• 1km away from Les Menuires (free shuttle available)
• 15 minutes from Val Thorens (ski and car)
Key lifts to get home – Doron, Menuires, Sunny Express and Bruyeres
£150 deposit per person at the time of booking to secure the reservation, full balance is payable 8 weeks prior to departure
Bank Transfer, Phone, Credit and Debit cards
Cleaning is included in the price - Daily maid service
All linen and towels are provided, including bathrobes for the jacuzzi and sauna facilities