Chalet Jora

Bansko, Bansko, Bulgaria

Sleeps 8 to 14

Bedrooms 5


Enquire Now

4 people have recently viewed this property.

Property Description

The chalet was renovated in the summer of 2008 to offer guests comfort and luxury as well as retaining traditional charming features such as the dark wood beams, wooden floors and a beautiful log fire. Creating the perfect atmosphere and environment to relax with a drink and a cake in the spacious lounge after a great day on the slopes.

There are 2 family rooms, each sleeping 4 people, and 3 twin / double rooms. The chalet also boasts 4 bathrooms, all equipped with powerful showers and one bath so that you can soak away any aches and pains following an energetic day on the slopes.

With five comfortable well furnished bedrooms, we can accomodate up to 14 people. Two of the bedrooms are 4 person family rooms and three are double / twin rooms.  All of the bedrooms are tastefully furnished with tailor made pine furniture.  Fresh towels and crisp bed linen is provided by your hosts throughout your stay.

Our large lounge is the perfect place to wind down and relax on the comfy sofas next to the fire. For your comfort and enjoyment the lounge is equipped with a fully stocked bar, comfortable seating, an open log fire and a selection of games, including Nintendo Wii Console and movies.

In the candlelit dining room, you can enjoy our hearty home cooked meals, and sample the unlimited complimentary local wine and soft drinks to accompany your meal.

Deposit Details

30% deposit is required in order to book the chalet, the remaining 70% is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival in resort.

Payment Details

Bank transfer or cheque

Cleaning Details

Cleaning is included

Linen Details

Linen and towels are provided for guests at no extra charge.


  • None set! changeover


Make An Enquiry

Details About You

By submitting your enquiry you are agreeing to our terms & conditions.