This chalet / apt is right in the middle of the village of montchavin.
Access to the ski lift could not be easier, the main lift out of the village is 50m away and you can ski back to the accommodation.
The chalet has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms 2 ensuite sleeping 11 persons if children are in the group. Great views from the balcony overlook the piste and across to Les Arcs.
In the chalet there is Wifi, open fire, Ipod, games console and Sat tv. Only a 100m away is the new indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub complex
Bars and restaurants are a few mins walk as is the cinema and shops.
What is included
- Double or twin room, based on two people sharing
- Family suites based on two children sharing with two full paying adults
- 7 days breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, breakfast sausages and back bacon OR a fantastic healthy option with a range of natural yoghurts, fruit salad, muesli, dried fruits and compotes in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, eggs and porridge.
- 7 days afternoon tea with unlimited home-made cakes and fresh bread
- 6 days three course evening meals
- A choice of good quality bottled table wines, unlimited during the meal
- Tea and coffee on demand self service
- Services of our staff throughout the week
Discounts and Supplements
- Single supplement in double or twin room - 50% of the per person price - only available in certain weeks
- Full chalet price is for exclusive use of the chalet for 11 people or less - there are no discounts for under occupancy if you wish to have exclusive use
- Travel to the resort is not included - a shared transfer service available from Chambery or Geneva airports direct to the chalet - please see our travel pages for more information
- Local tourist taxes taxe de sejour - approx 6 euros per adult per week will be added to your booking to cover the tourist tax levied by the French Government
GBP 100 non-returnable deposit per person for room bookings or GBP 1100 for the full chalet on reservation. The balance is due 10 weeks before the departure date.
We accept all major Credit and Debit cards a 2% handling fee applies to Visa Credit and Mastercard with 3% on American Express. We also accept payment of balances by bank transfer without any charges. We regret we are unable to accept cheques.
A daily and weekly cleaning service is provided by your live-in chalets hosts.