Chalet Irene is one of the six Chalets de Bettaix located in a stunning satellite village of Les Menuires below the fabulous peak of La Masse and beside the River Doron. This beautiful location is hard to beat for Alpine atmosphere with fantastic views up the valley towards Val Thorens and very close to the piste and lift system giving access to the full Three Valleys area.
The chalet can accommodate 8-10 people and is the twin sister of our Chalet Jasmine next door and almost identical to Chalets Katerina and Lorraine which are situated behind it. You can book Chalet Jasmine as a whole chalet for your party allowing smaller groups to have exclusive occupancy of a chalet or you can book by the room or even as a large group as we can welcome groups up to 68 people to this wonderful location by booking several of the chalets together.
Chalet Irene is an upside down chalet with the living room on the upper floor with a balcony from which you can relax and enjoy the afternoon sun, uninterrupted views and mountain atmosphere. After a hard day's skiing, you can also take advantage of the sauna or outside hot-tub facilities that are provided for your pleasure before sitting down to a hearty evening meal in the company of friends.
All bedrooms have en-suite facilities with shower, WC and washbasin except the family suite which also boasts a jacuzzi bath
- Ski and boot room with electric boot warmers
- Double en-suite room
- Family suite with a twin main en-suite room plus an attached bunk cabine room, ideal for two children - the family suite bathroom has a jacuzzi bath, WC and washbasin.
- Living room with fireplace and balcony
- Dining area
- Two twin en-suite rooms
What is included
- Double or twin en-suite room, based on two people sharing
- Family suites based on two children sharing with two full paying adults
- 7 days breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, breakfast sausages and back bacon OR a fantastic healthy option with a range of natural yoghurts, fruit salad, muesli, dried fruits and compotes in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, eggs and porridge.
- 7 days afternoon tea with unlimited home-made cakes and fresh bread
- 6 days three course evening meals
- A choice of good quality bottled table wines, unlimited during the meal
- Tea and coffee on demand self service
- Services of our staff throughout the week
Discounts and Supplements
- Single supplement in double or twin room - 50% of the per person price - only available in certain weeks
- Full chalet price is for exclusive use of the chalet for 8 people or less in off-peak weeks and 8 adults and 2 children in peak school holiday weeks - there are no discounts for under occupancy if you wish to have exclusive use
- Use of the child bunk cabines in off-peak weeks is optional and at a supplement to the full chalet price
- Travel to the resort is not included - a shared transfer service available from Chambery or Geneva airports direct to the chalet
- Local tourist taxes taxe de sejour - approx 6 euros per adult per week will be added to your booking to cover the tourist tax levied by the French Government
GBP100 per person deposit on booking, balance payable 10 weeks before departure
Credit Card, Bank Transfer, Cheques
Cleaning is included.
Linen and Towels are provided.