Chalet Lea has been built to a very high specification to provide a homely environment to spend your ski holidays - the chalet is teeming with the traditional features of a log cabin with exposed beams, open fireplace and old skis on the wall. The comfy living room has ample seating around the fireplace with terraces to enjoy the sun and an outdoor hot-tub to relax those aching apres-ski muscles. The chalet sleeps up to 10 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms on two floors with four twins and one double.
Chalet Lea is located just above the main village of La Tania in a private wooded location close to our other chalets Morgane, Elliot and Christine. The piste, gondola lift and village centre are just 200m away with easy access on foot to all the local facilities. The more adventurous skier can ski back to the chalet through the trees but for the beginners and children access to and from the slopes is just a few minutes away.
The chalet accommodation is arranged as follows
- Outside hot-tub on private terrace
- Ski room with electric boot warmers
- Living room with fireplace and access to terrace
- Dining area
- 1 twin en-suite room with shower, handbasin and WC
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower, handbasin and WC
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower, handbasin and WC and balcony
- 1 double en-suite room with high ceilings - shower, handbasin and WC
What is included
- Double or twin en-suite room, based on two people sharing
- 7 days breakfast including a full English breakfast every day except staff day off, with genuine products brought from the UK such as Heinz baked beans, breakfast sausages and back bacon OR a fantastic healthy option with a range of natural yoghurts, fruit salad, muesli, dried fruits and compotes in addition to the standard bread, cereals, jams and spreads, eggs and porridge.
- 7 days afternoon tea with unlimited home-made cakes and fresh bread
- 6 days three course evening meals
- A choice of good quality bottled table wines, unlimited during the meal
- Tea and coffee on demand self service
- Services of our staff throughout the week
- A towel and bathrobe are provided for the use of the hot tub
Discounts and Supplements
- Single supplement in double or twin room - 50% of the per person price - only available in certain weeks
- Full chalet price is for exclusive use of the chalet for 12 people or less - there are no discounts for under occupancy if you wish to have exclusive use
- Travel to the resort is not included - a shared transfer service available from Chambery or Geneva airports direct to the chalet - please see our travel pages for more information
- Local tourist taxes taxe de sejour - approx 6 euros per adult per week will be added to your booking to cover the tourist tax levied by the French Government
GBP 100 non-returnable deposit per person for room bookings or GBP 1200 for the full chalet on reservation. The balance is due 10 weeks before the departure date.
We accept all major Credit and Debit cards a 2% handling fee applies to Visa Credit and Mastercard with 3% on American Express. We also accept payment of balances by bank transfer without any charges. We regret we are unable to accept cheques.
A daily and weekly cleaning service is provided by your live-in chalets hosts
Bed linen and towels are included - towels are changed mid-week or on request to your chalet host.