Chalet Bernard - description
A great large Penthouse chalet apartment with stunning views across the valley. This apartment sleeps up to 8 people although one bedroom is only suitable for children.
- 3 Main Bedrooms and an additional small area with 2 single beds ideally used for children
- Double with en-suite bath, toilet and sink note restricted height in the bathroom
- Double with en-suite shower, toilet and sink
- Bunk Bedroom with en-suite bath and sink
- Children's bedroom with twin beds note very restricted headroom
- Large Living/dining area with comfortable sofas and chairs
- Fully fitted kitchen with hob, oven, fridge/freezer etc
- Great Views
- 200m from lifts and ice skating rink
- TV, DVD and CD player
This self-catered chalet apartment is located in the Les Eucherts area of La Rosière at a height of 1850m. It's in the perfect location being in a very quiet area with uninterrupted views over the valley but only 200m away from the main chairlift so there is no driving or minibus transfers required. The main village of La Rosière itself is only a 15 minute walk away but you can also take the free bus there. The chalet is also only 150m away from the ice skating rink and bowling alley.
Chalet Bernard is in the Les Chalets des Eucherts which is a small chalet complex and the apartment has stunning views down the valley.
There is a large lounge/dining area with a dining table seating up to 8 people which overlooks the valley below together with comfortable sofas.
- The apartment for the duration of your holiday
- All utilities e.g. electricity and water
- All bed linen and towels
- Beds made up for arrival (except sofa beds)
- A final clean (except the kitchen area)
- All local tourist taxes
- Discounted equipment hire
- A lift pass collection and delivery service (when pre-ordered)
- The services of our in-resort staff that can help you with any queries or problems that you may have
- Ski lockers
- Free local parking
- Cots and Highchairs (must be pre-booked)
- Additional optional pre-bookable extra services are available including
- Mountain Heaven Welcome Packs
- Fresh bread and croissant/pain au chocolate delivery service
- Massage services through our partner Massage Me
- Mid-week clean and towel/linen change
All major credit cards and debit cards welcome. 2% charge for credit cards.
25% deposit required.Balance payable 8 weeks prior to departure.
A final clean is included
Linen and towels provided. Beds are made up for arrival.