Free Wi-Fi and UK TV available in every bedroom
Subsidised transfers from Geneva airport only €85 return journey
• Val d'Isère & Tignes - top French alpine resort ‘Espace Killy’ Ski Area
• High altitude ski area with 100s of miles of snow sure piste
• 5 luxury ensuite rooms, sleeping upto 10 guests
• Relaxing après-ski sauna suite
• Private cinema room
• Perfect location in the centre of Val d’Isère, less than 100m from the main high street
• Boot warmers and ski storage
• British family owned and run ski chalets
• Suitable for couples, small groups, singles or book the whole chalet
• Sunday to Sunday holidays for independent travellers
• Pre-holiday office support from the UK including assistance with transfer arrangements/ski school/lift passes
* Fine healthy food and wine served by friendly sociable staff
* Breakfast on seven days per week with cooked option on six days
* Cereals, porridge, boiled eggs, bacon, bread, pastries, yoghurt, fresh fruit, etc.
* Afternoon tea with home-baked cakes, served 4.30 - 5.30 pm
* Dinner on six nights with three delicious courses
* Complimentary red and white wines are served in abundance throughout dinner
* Choice of coffees, teas or hot chocolate served after dinner
* Saturday night candle-lit dinner
You cannot get accomodation in Val d’Isère that is more central than the Chalet Bonjour-Palmyre. It is only a three minute walk from the pistes, lifts and ski schools. The infamous “Dick’s Tea Bar” is less than 100 meters away and the high street and central shopping area is again only 100 meters away. An underground car park, “P0. Centre”, bookable in advance, http://www.parkingvaldisere.com/sags/sejour_1.php is just across the road from the chalet.
Lifts within 3 minutes walk: Bellevarde Express, Olympique, Solaise Express, Beginner Lifts.
"This chalet is of a very superior quality throughout. It has been completely rebuilt throughout for the 2014/15 season. Everything including the windows, flooring, lighting, doors, decoration, cupboards, kitchen, all furniture, bathrooms and lighting is totally new. Indeed the layout has been totally changed to create a luxurious and calm retreat in the centre of Val d’Isère.
£100 deposit per person to secure the booking, balance payable 12 weeks prior to departure
All methods except for American Express
Cleaning is included
Linen and towels provided