Awarded Certificate of Excellence 2013/14 by Trip Advisor - check out our top rated reviews!
· Val d'Isère, top French alpine resort.
· High altitude ski area with 100s of miles of snowsure piste.
· Easy walk to ski lifts and runs.
· British family owned and run ski chalets.
· Quality chalets of the highest standards.
· Suitable for couples, groups, children, singles, or book the whole chalet.
· Fine food and inclusive wine served by friendly, sociable staff.
· Sunday to Sunday holidays for independent travellers.
· Warm, dry boots from heated racks.
· Assistance with transfer arrangements.
· Ski hire and local ski school, all arranged.
· Free Wi-Fi
Chalet Bonjour-Bivouac has been updated this summer and now offers the high standard of accommodation expected from a Bonjour Chalet. It is ideally situated on a quiet side road, adjacent to the nursery slopes, just 250 metres to the centre of Val d’Isere and even closer to the ski school meeting points.
Chalet Bonjour-Bivouac in Val d’Isere has five superior en-suite bedrooms four twins, one double. Three of the bedrooms have mezzanine floors which can be used to increase the chalet capacity, up to a maximum of 15 people 12 adults comfortably. Please note; the stairs leading to the mezzanines are fairly steep and open and are therefore not suitable for very young children. Most bedrooms have balconies.
Chalet Bonjour-Bivouac has a spacious, comfortable lounge with a log burner. There is a sauna, open from 4pm to 7pm, accessed from the lower ground floor.
This catered chalet is perfect for those looking for easy access to the skiing 50m to the piste and the facilities of the village. Although very much in the heart of Val d’Isere, it is in a quiet and secluded position.
Chalet Bonjour-Bivouac is one of our most popular chalets and many weeks are likely to be full well before the season starts.
Everyone enjoys a few drinks more than normal on a ski holiday and our staff will provide you with plenty of wine during dinner. However, we do not tolerate loutish behaviour or drunkenness that disturbs or upsets our guests, our staff or our neighbours.
Skiing from the Chalet
This is the nearest you can get to doorstep skiing. Access to and from the Solaise nursery slope takes less than a minute and it is then only a short ski to three major lifts, taking you high into the vast Espace Killy ski area. Major ski schools have meeting points just two minutes away from the Chalet Bonjour-Bivouac and at the end of the day it is possible to ski to within 50 meters of the door.
N.B. The owners retain an apartment on the ground floor and you may meet them occasionally.
£100 per guest
Linen and towels provided